Recent Posts

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Blog-Twilight-Friday-...

Hello :]
Today was just a wonderful, exciting, unforgettable day. 
Okay, not really.
Now that I think about it, my day was kind of a blur. That means it was a REALLY boring day I guess. 
I found a bunch of really awesome blog headers though, but I can’t really use them. They would not fit in. 
So, then I had a thought of using my blog like I did before. Writing ANYTHING I wanted to write, which included my feelings, and things about people, and tons of others things. The only problem with that is I would not want anyone I know reading it   
I should be braver, or less nervous, or maybe just not care :]
Well, who knows I might just do it anyways. I’m still thinking about it. 
Haha
*Beware when around me that you could end up in my blog 

Anyway, I am so excited for this Friday. Actually, thousands of teenage girls are. This Friday the Twilight movie is released in theaters. So be expecting a review 
Along with many other people, I have a slight obsession with The Twilight Saga. It is a fantastic book, and Edward just makes it all the better. He is the perfect guy. Sure, he has problems and he’s not even human, but you still got to love him. I am Team Edward, without a doubt.
Jacob is a great guy and all, but Bella will always be with Edward. They need each other and they’re great together. Jacob just needs to back off   And if you have not read all four of the books, here comes a spoiler(sort of)... I am happy that Jacob finally found love, and the person it’s with just amazes me. If you think about it though, it’s the practical thing to do if you were writing this book. It would not be better any kind of way. Although, it is a little weird when she is just a child, and I know it’s not something he can help later. Haha I though Bella was going to really hurt him 
Okay, I have to stop rambling now.

Tomorrow, we are having the career class. I totally forgot to do the “homework”. It’s not that important though. I have been thinking of careers though.
I’m still focused on the writing. In highschool, you have to choose a focus (or whatever it’s called) I think I’ll do mine as English. Then, I’ll take classes like Journalism, Creative Writing, etc.
A couple of my friends and I have been talking about Drama, too. I think I might like to take it. 
I can’t wait until highschool. Unlike most people, I’m not nervous about it or anything. I ‘m not really sure how it’s scary to some people. It’s just school. It exciting to get to choose your own classes :]
I’ll be a Freshmen * *Happy Dances** :]
Wow, I’m a dork.


~Friday I will have my first interview ever posted  Right now it’s a work in progress, but I took five different people that would be classified into their own stereotype. Therefore, they are different from each other. There is the cheerleader, the band geek, the nerd, the redneck, and the laid back funny one. I asked each of them five questions, and it’s neat because you can see their different opinions and compare them. It’s also cool to see how they answer while being put into a common stereotype they are giving.

-Jamie<3

1 comments:

nevermore31 said...

hey its me, Emily. Cool blog and I havent read the twilight books yet, but you better believe i'm gonna start! lol