Recent Posts

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Five days!

Yes! We are out of school for five days! I am defiantly thankful for that, I need it. 

Anyways I would just like to point out the horrible fact, this is my second time writing this post! Ugh, stupid stolen wireless internet :]
Well here are the highlights of my day, both negative and positive. (Red for negative, Blue for positive)
I woke up at 6:30-In English we were allowed to move to a different seat and talk the whole class. I slept.- In Lit we are watching "Tex" it's a good movie so far. In History, we are also watching a movie, it's horrible. I slept, again.- Lauren and I sang songs using Na-Na-Na's, ha.- In science we had a little bit of work, which was fine because we did it as a table, then we talked the whole time.- In Lunch, I was laughing so hard, I spit out my Slushie! I have no memory of what was so funny though.- In Gym, the Highschoolers came in there and I talked to Kevin almost the whole time.. :] - Math we had to do 102 problems.- We had a sub, so that means it was just busy work, which means it will be thrown away when Mrs, Whitworth comes back.- I only did half.- No one finished.- On the bus we were have how normally, wonderful discussions.- I was turned around talking, so I got moved to the front with the little kids. Four of us got moved.- Krista, a bestie of mine, also got moved and was in the seat across from me.- Then, I'm here on blogger!

It looks as if my day was pretty good :]




0 comments: