Recent Posts

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy, Happy, Happy.

Yes, I would say I'm happy! I'm not even sure why, I'm just in a good mood I guess.

It was nice to log on and find 2 new comments, and even nicer that they were from Meg.
Her happiness, made me happier :]
She also said that those awesome headers she makes, she made them in Paint. That is AMAZING. One day I'm going to attempt it, I doubt it will be good, I'm pretty sure it will look like crap actually.
 Tomorrow is Twilight. Thank the movie gods for me, please :] I'm so excited to compare the image in my mind, to the actual movie. It will be interesting. I will blog about the excitement.
Today I was sitting in History. This is basically my free period. My mind just drifts off into thought. I get mostly all my thinking done in there. Okay, that's a lie. I have a serious problem of drifting off in to lala land any where! ha.
Anyways, I was thinking about what I said my blog was going to be about. Well, I guess I lied then too. It's sorta what I said. If you have not realized yet I just rant and ramble.
I like it that way :] Apparently, someone else does too, because I have 97 views! 
I'm pretty sure like 23 are from me though :] It's still cool though.
 I wonder who had actually read it though? Hmm If you have read this blog leave a comment PLEASE :]
Ha, I seriously doubt that's going to work, but worth a shot. I have come to find out that Nathan Rowe stalks my blog! :] .....really :] 
I bet everyone on here five bucks he will see this tonight, and send me a text saying "Wtf jamie?" Oh and Nathan, so I don't forget later, I want an update of that love life of yours(If you could even call it that :])
Speaking of love.. I happily like NO ONE! Yeah, you read correctly no one! Kyle is so out of the picture now. Wow, the day has finally came. I'm trying to still be friends with him, but it's odd and I really have no desire to be friends. I really, honestly don't want him as a friend. I wonder if he has realized our sixteen plans are not going to happen?......Most likely not, he is not the brightest crayon in the box! Ha...I always wanted to say that. 
My blogging is not over with for the night.

2 comments:

Sidney said...

Hey! This is best friend of Meg and new reader to your blog. The names Sid. :D just though i'd say hi.

m e g • (an) said...

i do i do!
(i'm just commenting again, because you told who ever reads your blog too.)

Anyways-
one more thing,
guess what!?
I had tickets to the primere tonight, for twilight, but no- couldn't go. Lame huh?
But ya know-
i could have gone.

Oh one more-
i swear it's the last,
for the headers,
if that little line around it bugs you, when you go into fonts and it says "border color" or something, if you make it white, it will go away.