Recent Posts

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hello, Blogger!

Today I am in an expectantly good mood. At the very moment I am lying in my bed relaxing, while typing this post that for some odd reason I am excited about. 
This morning I woke up at 3:51 am and found my door wide open, can somebody say creepy? Creepy! I asked everyone in the house today if they opened it and everyone said no. So basically, I could have died last night!
After about an half an hour I went back to sleep and woke up around 9 am. I logged on to Yahoo! Messenger and talked to a few people for a while. Then, I was in the mood to eat some yummy salsa and chips. Yummy!
After that my Pawpaw(a.k.a Grandpa :]) Brought me home. I did not really do anything after that besides listen to the Twilight soundtrack on my ipod touch, watch Sxephil on Youtube, and logged on to Blogger. I'm still doing all those things actually :] My mom just left and I hope she goes to Wally World (sp?), because I asked her to buy me the book "Paper Towns" by John Green, if she did. I have really been wanting to read that book lately. Which reminds me, I was finally going to read "The Notebook" but I left it at my grandparents house, darn!
Anyways, Back to Paper Towns and John Green. I was looking at some thing about them on the internet and John Green is a nerdfighter :] Which is AWESOME! No, really. Ha. There website, Nerdfighters,
which I have only been on for five minutes, seems cool :] Check it out. Oh, by the way, I AM A NERDFIGHTER! Woot-woot! haha :]
Oh and you will hear this again coming near the new year, but I am setting myself a reading goal this year. I think it will be 100 books! Even to me that sounds a little crazy, but if I can read the entire Twilight Saga in ten days, I think I can do it. Besides I love, love, love to read. It's only 8 1/2 books a month! I can do it! Anyone want to set a reading goal with me?? :] It'll be fun! I will also have many other new year goals, which I usual never have, but hopefully it'll make 2009 better. Although, 2009 WILL be better because of Obama! Boo, all you haters! :]
Oh by the way, I just got the sad text message that my mother is not going to Walmart, so she can't buy me the book, darn! Maybe I'll get it soon though. 
Whoa, I am happy right now! Well, hyper is probably the word. 
I talked to Kyle on Saturday via text for the first time in a week, I decided I was not going to communicate to him unless he talked to me first. I was in a good mood, like now, and he noticed. This is about how the conversation went (using good grammer :]) :
Kyle: I'm on myspace lol (he is never on myspace.)
Jamie: Lol oh wow, why?
Kyle: Ugh, cause I felt like it.
Jamie: Um, okay then! So how's life lol?
Kyle: Okay I guess, you
Jamie: Wonderful!! Lol i'm hanging out with some gangster kids! That is defiantly going to add some points to my rep :]  jk!
Kyle: You seem like your in a good
Jamie: That's because I am! Ha, I'm always in a good mood lately, you would know that if you talked to me!
Kyle: So are we friends?
Jamie: What did you think I hated you or something? lol
Kyle: Ugh, pretty much
Jamie: Nah, I didn't hate you, just didn't like you :] lol
Kyle: Oh, well I have to go. ttyl
Jamie: Alrighty, Bye.

So yes, that's basically how it went. I still don't really care if I talk to him though. 
BREAKING NEWS: (ha I really wanted to say that :]) Kyle just texted me! Again! Wow, that boy is on a roll, two days in a row. 
And yet again he brings up my good mood, I wonder if he will ever realize it might be because i'm over him??
That felt good :] I think I'll repeat it.

Ladies and Gents, I'm over Kyle!     

4 comments:

Farah Aiman said...

THANKS! :D i like it too! hahaha! :P sooooooooo.. where do you live again? your blog seems pretty interesting :D how do you pronounce "pawpaw"? hahaha! it's cute.

Farah Aiman said...

Oh don't mention it. ahhaha, OH EM JEEE! the USA? how's it like there? i've always wondered.. 4 seasons, am i right? hoho! it's winter right now, yeh? how's school there? AHHH! this is just so interesting and intriguing! ahahaha! XD

Farah Aiman said...

and are you online RIGHT now? :O

a l i said...

Hey, I just want to say that...i LOVE your blog!! It rocks!! I'm going to add it to my blog list, i hope thats ok. Is it?