Recent Posts

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The story of my life??

I am so sick of the things that just happen over, and over again.
No matter how much I say it's not going to happen, I always find myself back in his little games. I always get the sucky part of the deal. 
I don't think I actually realized most of this until recently: 
He is not worth it! Better yet, he's pretty much worthless most of the time. This whole time he has encouraged me to be mean to his girlfriend, keep his dirty little secrets, and he basically played me. He told me so many things and I actually believed them. Wow, I was stupider than before. 
Then, when I do realize this and get fed up with him, all he can say is "Your just mad cause I did not choose you."  
Ugh, well yeah I'm mad at that, but you never have to worry about that again, ,because I don't want you and I NEVER will again, and I am serious this time!!!
That was not the only reason I was mad. You think you can have it all your way. Well it don't work that way. And all the things you said, should have NOT been said when you have a girlfriend!! You never wanted me to like her, but guess what, I'm better friends with her than I ever will be with you again!

Sorry about my ranting.
Ha I don't know why I was saying "you", it's not like he will ever read this. A day ago I had a very detailed post about the whole situation, I decided to be nice and take it down. 

So yes, this was basically the story of my life. Over And Over And Over. But now IT'S over. 

Never Again. 

0 comments: