Recent Posts

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Total Rip-Off


So yeah, I totally just ripped off Meg's idea of her old private, love blog. I even used the header she made (Which is awesome, just like the rest of them) Megan just comes up with great ideas :] Hopefully she'll just find it cool, and not annoying :]
Oh and don't try to go to it, it's invite only, and no one is invited. 
I though I'd just tell you all this, because i'm happy about it. It was needed, I kept getting the urge to write what should not be saw.

1 comments:

m e g • (an) said...

hahahahaha-
i love you jamie, i just love you.
I'm so glad you like it! You can totally use my header and any idea's i have.
My love blog was my favorite for a while, until it started causing problems. You see, Austin was the only one who could see it. You can only imagine what that caused.
Now instead of a love blog, i just have a "i hate the world blog" that i just complain in. It's grand.
oooh, have fun with your love life!