Recent Posts

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

You May Have Noticed

That I have officially decided to use my blog to post any thought that passes through my mind with no worries of who might read it. 
I realized that if it's my life, my problems, then it should be put on my blog. 
I repeat My Blog, therefore if anything I write in the future offends you and you have a problem with it, you can either deal with it or click the X in your upper right hand conner! 

And that interview that is suppose to be posted on Friday may or may not be posted. That will probably be the last of the interviews since my blog is taking a different direction. Everything else says though. 

I just remember, I'm suppose to give a shout-out to Spenser so hiya!



1 comments:

YOU KNOW WHO THIS IS said...

I TOLD YOU, YOU WOULD KNOW MY COMMENT WHEN YOU SAW IT. NOW YOU'VE SEEN IT.