Recent Posts

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Letting the anger out

UGH!!!!!
I was on my friend, Ariel's, blog. I saw she had a new comment and I thought it would be from her in reply to me. So I looked.
It's from someone named fantisyboy1995. I noticed 2 things: They left there phone number and it's somewhere near me, and their picture is the same picture as my header. So I click on them.

OMG
OMG
OMG

They have my about me, my interest, my movies, my music, with just a few changes or added things.

So I freak. I mean it's a little weird! They ripped off my blogger profile! 

So I call my friend Ariel. She did not know who it was. 
Then I texted the number and they won't tell me who they are! UGH. 
I will be back with an update.

If you'd like to see...

My profile:
http://www.blogger.com/profile/04986432052763380117

Fantisyboy1995's Profile:
http://www.blogger.com/profile/17788070981791355391

2 comments:

MeGaN! waz here ♥ said...

Woahhh ... that's creepy. xO

I love your blog! It rocks! =D

Comment ya laterr!
~ MeGaN
<33 xD

a l i said...

Eww, thats severely creepy Jamie!! I'm so sorry!! I hope you get this resolved asap!