Recent Posts

Friday, December 19, 2008

So..

You were probably thinking to yourself "Who's the guy other than kyle?"
 (Ha I know I said I would not mention him again, but it was needed for the story)
Well, do you think I should tell you?
-
-
-
-
Do you really think I should tell you?
-
-
-
-
Well, of course I'm going to tell my blog!
---------------------------------------------------
His name is Austin. He is sweet and I enjoy talking to him. He just acts different than most guys. I'm not really sure if the whole thing is going to work out, for a few reasons.

Maybe it will.

Maybe it won't.

Who Knows.

But I like him =]
-----------------------------------------------------

16 comments:

m e g • (an) said...

hecccccccccck no.
Jamie.
dear. no.
no no no.
Austin's are always bad news.
always.
Change his name, then i will approve.

a l i said...

Hopefully it works out.

Katelyn said...

haha I like the name Austin.

Katelyn said...

ohhh that makes more sense:) haha but it is a cute name. haha I hope this Austin is a keeper:) lol

Katelyn said...

haha thats understandable. does he like you back?
p.s. I like the name austin way better than kile. lol

Katelyn said...

ah well that is good! lol I hope it works out

Katelyn said...

your welcome. lol and by the way, I added you to my friends list:) I hope thats ok. lol

Katelyn said...

haha thats cool with me.
p.s. what do you think of the name andrew? lol

Katelyn said...

oh thats a good thing then! lol

Katelyn said...

just out of couriosity..what was the girl's name in that book?:) and you should keep writing it!

Katelyn said...

you should keep writing!! I stopped for a while and I totally regret it. keep writing! lol and I think that andrew is a lovely name for the love interest...:) lol

Katelyn said...

oh cool what is it about?

Katelyn said...

well that sounds cool:) haha

Katelyn said...

ah that is so good! I really want to know what happens next! lol..I love your style of writing by the way.

Katelyn said...

ah Im not really allowed to give out my email adress..im sorry!

♥MademLee♥ said...

thanks for addin me to you coolness list ;)