Recent Posts

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Some things you don't care about

Well hello all you wonderful people :]
I am amazingly happy today. I'm not really sure why...

I've sort of, kind of finished re-doing my blog. I'm not really sure about that either. Ha, I could change something else.

Oh- and I finally changed my music! I'll probably be adding more to it though. It has a little bit of everything on it!

Last night I stayed up REALLY late, but I enjoyed every minute of it :] I'm not even sleepy right now! I'm sure it will hit me later.

I'm also going to add one of those current things to the side bar when I get around to it.

Well this post was pretty pointless.
So here are some short shout-outs:

Emily- I will make your header, If I have to post a post it note to my head to remember! I'm sorry, haha.

Meg, Katelyn, and Ali- Y'all are just awesome so I thought I'd say Hi :]

Austin- I'm thinking you gave up on the whole blogging thing, am I right? :] ha

Dekota- Give it up already, we aren't going to talk to you!

Ash, Mary Clare, and the other Megan- Thanks for saying something about my header :]

Everyone else who is reading- Thanks :]

1 comments:

MeGaN! waz here ♥ said...

Hello to you too! =)

Your blog looks great! I love the new music too!

Haha that's funny, so did I ... stayed up reeeal late singing and playing PS2 with my sister ... good times, good times. =D

Shout-out: My pleasure! =)

Keep rockin!
~ MeGaN