Recent Posts

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hockey









Here recently I've been really wanting to go to a Predators game. No, I've never even watched them on TV or anything, but I will! Hockey seems like a violent sport, and those are the fun ones to watch :) haha. 
But really I hate almost all Tennessee sports teams, but I think I could like them. 
I'm going to make someone watch hockey with me :)
Austin do you watch hockey? Hmm...I don't know. 
I know somebody on here watched hockey I just don't remember who. 

Anyways.... in other news:
Cleaning sucks.

Yeah.... that's pretty much it.

1 comments:

..kati.. said...

hey jamie!!! :) i know you from megans comments. ha isn't this a neat little blogging world we live in? sorry, i was too scared to go public cause there are scary people on the internet. but i finally decided to try it! i am glad to get to know you!