Recent Posts

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Jamie has a whole bunch of ugly in her mouth

-Hello Hello.
-I now have braces. Ew.
-I would rather say no more about that tragic fact.
-If you haven't realized this post will be in a weird typed list form.
-Austin finally got a new phone. Yay. Now please do not drop this on in water, OK? OK.
-Great story how I found that out too. I hadn't talked to him all day, and I was bored so I decided to call his phone to see if it really didn't work. I pressed send and hung right up, but then I realize it rang once. I thought if it was turned off or didn't work it wouldn't have rang at all. So then I called back to see. It rang three times and I was kind of mad at the moment. Then he texted me and apparently he had just got it and did not have my number, and wouldn't until he got home. So yeah...
-Speaking of Austin, he says he's going to start blogging again. We'll see how that goes, I doubt too well. Maybe it break his six day record though. 
- Dekota, seriously stop trying to talk to me. I get your messages on myspace, you don't have to resend them! I'm not going to reply. Maybe you should have started acting like a normal person. And if you have something to say after this, like you normally do, be like the rest of my blog readers and just comment it, don't texted me. 
- Megan!!!! I want to hear about Sweethearts! So hurry up and tell! I'm very curious of who your "in love" with do. By the way, if you haven't seen my comment yet, I went back on to Jameson's blog (I am a follower not :]) and I heard him sing....haha you should be in love with him! ;)
-I have decided i'm going to wait till tomorrow to tell my mom about my grades, just in case she does take my phone and/or laptop. 
-Tomorrow is two months for Austin and I :)
-Ali, I haven't heard from you! Maybe since this is a real post you'll comment. I about to go catch up on your blog!
-Guys I'm sorry I haven't exactly been making real post, i'll try to change that.
- Oh, I have to get something straight. Emily don't be mad at me! This is what happened: As you know I quit the writer's blog, and then Emily got mad because I left her. I thought getting mad in the first place was stupid, but I'm over it now. So you REALLY need to get over it, K? And why aren't you replying to my blogger comments? I'm hoping to receive a comment from you. (And hopefully others :) Jamie loves some comments :])
-Wow, oh wow. I would like to direct you all to a wonderful singer. His name is Jameson, a friend of Meg and Sid's, listen ladies and you'll be in love :)
-I just realized I love you all for reading  :)
-Thank you!

6 comments:

Sidney said...

braces? ewww sick dog. they suck.

and for the record... I love jameson. haha

jen :] said...

how long must you have your braces? did they give you their little guesstimate?

jen :] said...

TWO YEARS?! i had mine for five. uggg.

fantisyboy1995 said...

hey jamie whats up? im trying to be normal i realy am ! and wow brace thats ok at lease your teath will be straight lol! wtw i like reading your blog its cool and kinda random emily is leaveing the other blog and her other one to well thats all i have to say right now so bye w/b

nevermore31 said...

i'm officially retarded. I wasnt mad at you I was mostly mad at myself. I'm just incredibly depressed right now. I'm not quitting my blog. I'm sorry.

m e g • (an) said...

hahahhahahahahahah.
braces.
suckkeerr.

i'm allowed to laugh at you because i had those dang things for 3 freaking years.

anyway-
i'll tell you all about sweethearts.
and yes- i quite enjoy someone at the moment. :)
and yes- i love jameson.
he is my buddd! he serenades sid and i quite often.