Recent Posts

Friday, February 6, 2009

Phone-Back;Austin- Will enjoy me talking about him

I now have my phone in my hand. Yay!

It was horrible without my phone, not so much because of the phone itself , but because I couldn't talk to Austin.

Which brings me to this:
I would like to announce I finally, without a doubt, trust Austin (I am sooo NOT good with trusting people.)

Yes, I know what your thinking. I can't even believe it myself! 
I can not believe I just fell for some guy so quick and  especially when I was "done with the whole relationship thing for a while".
 
I just know at this very moment the feeling is amazing and I also know how terrible the feeling will be if something were to happen. 

But I'm no longer thinking of that; Doubting

It took me a year to finally say to myself  that I loved, well you-know-who, (don't want to ruin the post) and in like two months I can say to myself that I love Austin. wow.

Yeah.

Just wanted to let y'all know :)

-Oh, Megan you can't hate him because of his name! Think logically there can't be multiply Austins, who are like that Austin!

-Oh, and sure Austin already knew this, but I thought it would be a big thing to actually tell YOU guys, because, well I never say what I want because he'll read and yeah.....
You've heard the story. 

I want to say more, but I'll save that for another post!
Because I think I may start saying more of the thoughts in my head.
:)

2 comments:

m e g • (an) said...

fine.
i won't hate him.
but my eyes are open.
Austin-
watch your back.
:]

anywayy..
i got your pikcha's for your header.
I will soon be making them.

m e g • (an) said...

ps.
your headers are done.
:]
well two of them.