Recent Posts

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Friday

Waking up:
I had a dream about Austin. It wasn't exactly a good dream. We were at a boarding school. He was a jerk to me! He wanted to keep us a secret, and around people he was like mean to me! Grr.

I woke up, and my phone was dead. I'm so happy I got a new phone about 40 minutes ago!

School:
Today we had an abbreviated schedule because of a softball game. So the was I order my classes, that's the way they happened.

1st period:
English. We took a test. It was easy. That's pretty much it.

2nd period:
Literature. We went over our TCAP review, and talked. Nothing to exciting.

3rd period:
History. We took a quiz.. I think. I don't even remember!

5th period:
Gym. I didn't feel good today! Danielle, Jessica, and I just sat in the break room again and talked. Then I went and sat on the bleachers by Deni and didn't really talk at all. I really felt bad.

4th period:
Science. This was kinda fun. We watched a video and had these little quizzes. I didn't miss any questions! Yay me. Haa oh and this guy Will keep asking Scarlett all these questions about girls and their periods. It was making John feel super awkward. He asked everything he could think of! Some of it was just the stupidest, funniest, yet serious things. lol

6th period:
Math. I suppose it wasn't too important, because I don't remember.

Lunch:
We had humbuggers and they were actually kind of good! Especially the pickles! Pickles are amazingly yummy.

SOFTBALL GAME:
After lunch we started walking to the softball game. The wind was blowing and I was already dreading it, because I was already getting cold! The sun was also out (my nose is sun burnt! ugh!) Once I was a little warmer I went to the concession stand and got a mountain dew and a ring pop. I sat on a small bleacher, at the top turned around where my legs were hanging off. It was me, Deni, Katy, Carson, Ashley, Andy, Brittany, Breanna, Hannah, Austin (not mine.), Cody, and occasionally  caleb (he should have just stayed away.)
Caleb is very... touchy. Today he reached a new extreme. So I was sitting up there, like I said, and Caleb come up in front of me. He got has close as he possibly could, which consisted of him being in between my legs with his arms around my waste "Caleb! Move." I rolled my eyes. "No, you know thats really hot (I had my ring pop.)" "Ew" I just stopped eating it. He laughed then trying to lay up against me. Then I was trying to move away from him, which didn't work. He just picked me up and held me. It was completely inappropriate. The was he picked me up my legs were around him and his hands were on my waste and under my butt. "Caleb put me down now! Why do you think I never want to hang out with you! Put. Me. Down." Again he just laughed and the started moving me up and down. I heard Breanna say "Oh my gosh, Jamie is getting raped!" Everyone was basically like woah. So finally I get down and I'm all mad at Caleb and start to walk away. He follows. "Hey, wanna go over there and make out?" I stop and just look at him, with this look. After a few seconds pass I say "Are you kidding me? NO." I believe I was asked this about four times. He keep being all touchy and saying all these perverted things. When we were walking back I hit him were it hurts :) He fell to the ground and I just keep walking (please note, this is like the third time I've hit him there, so people just never learn.)
Cody was then beside me telling me how that wasn't nice and just talking. He also likes me, but doesn't do anything like Caleb. He's actually kind of sweet (I would never like him though.) I think I just realized how much more great Austin is. 

Bus:
The bus was fun like normal. Kim, Krista, and I were listening to Ipods and talking about various things. Kim also had chocolate icing. Yum :)

Afterwards:
I came home and packed my things to go to my Grandmothers and my Dad's. Then my mom, Howard, and went to Ruby Tuesdays. It wasn't the best food ever. Then, I talked my mom to going to Verizon which was across the street, instead of waiting till Saturday. I got a new phone, and now I'm so much happier! Then I went to my Grandmother's store, but soon left to go with my Aunt and little cousins. We went to the grocery store, and then to my grandma's house. I got Peeps from the grocery store! Yum. But SOMEBODY ate most of them. Grr I hate my cousins most of the time. Some of my friends were over for a little bit, and we decided to play with the little kids. Hide-and-seek. I rock at that game. haa. 
We all sat around joking, then finally we went to sleep. Actually I wanted till everyone was asleep so I could talk to Austin :)



2 comments:

m e g • (an) said...

IT'S A SIGN.
my-
not my-
the one that was my,
austin did the same thing.
he didn't want everyone to know.

the name-
it's cursed.

m e g • (an) said...

i'm speedy.
i know.
you're headers are done.