Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Garlic Cheese Pizza Anyone? -Yeah, Didn't think so

Wasn't there a time when school lunches were half decent? What has happened to the world? By the way, that was the best choice today.
I thought to be classified as pizza, you had to have sauce? This was bread, cheese, and garlic. Ick. 
-----------------------------------------------
Today was a good day I suppose. I was in a good mood. I even said good bye to my bus driver, Mrs. Hitchcock. That's major.

Of course I had a good reason to be in a good mood , today Austin and I have officially been together for three months today :)
----------------------------------------------
We did watch this horrible play though. It was called Fools. Gah, It was stupid and you couldn't understand them because one they were acting stupid and two they were talking in accents.
In English, for over half the class we had no teacher. It was awesome. Then Mrs. Jackson came, and it was still fun.
We got to miss History due to the play thankfully. I didn't have to worry about falling asleep. Which reminds me, I wasn't sleepy today! I only had about three hours of sleep though. Wow. 
Oh well. I'm happy with that, staying up to talk to Austin is worth it.
Today in gym we were being all flexible doing the splits and back bends and our round outs and other random flips. 
Danielle was during her try-out cheers and we were doing our old dances. Sad.
It makes me want to do cheer again. Ha. I really don't miss it though. But still. :)
I just realized I am starving. Nothing really exciting happened today, so your not going to miss out on anything after I leave.
Bye. :)

2 comments:

Annie said...

My school serves 'gyros' with unidentifiable 'meat' and pierogies swimming in butter. When will school cafeterias learn that no one eats this stuff?

*sigh*

I'm Annie, check out my blog http://fabulouslyfirebrand.blogspot.com/

m e g • (an) said...

i rather kill myself than conform and a cheerleader.
ha.

anyway-
awe, the old bus riding days.
enjoy them while you have them.

nat.