Recent Posts

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Good Times, Good Times; && Such



 gym crew :)
 (L to R: me, Jessica, Danielle)

 Danielle :)

Jessica :)

Ugh... Me

lol Danielle, Austin, Jessica, and me (lol he was just there so we put him in the pic, he's not very happy)
NOT MY AUSTIN!


My pretty much little sister Krista, on the bus



Krista :)




Me :)



Today Was Great! Really, a great day! 
I woke up at 6:04 when The bus comes at 6:10, but great day!

I made a 97 on a 60 question science chapter test! YEAH BABY!
I got a demerit in Mr. Holt's class for sleeping. OH well.
Gym was great like always. Danielle, Jess, and I were styling our pink sunglasses from Burger King as you see :) Krista just styled my pair on the bus :)
I took my English exam. Easy-peasy.
I uploaded new pics on myspace. That's always good :)
Just got a rush of excitement because of my wonderful blog, and all the people who read. I love my blog :) Possibly more than anything ;) haa.. well almost
I'm staying the weekend with my grand mother and will probably hang out with my cousin.
This weekend there will be a special blog post :) :) :) :)

3 comments:

m e g • (an) said...

question:
is austin little?
as in.. smaller than you?
he gives me the.. "fonzi" feeling.
oh wait- you don't know what that means.
Kevin Fonseaca, we call him fonzi, he's hot, but little.
is austin that way?

i enjoy your glasses..
and your brasses.
hahahahahaha.

m e g • (an) said...

braces*
i swear i know how to spell.

MeGaN! waz here ♥ said...

Haha that's awesome!! Hope you have more great days! =D