Recent Posts

Monday, March 23, 2009

It's spring!

I realized today, It was spring! It was like 75 degrees! I was so happy.


Today was a very good day.

I'm not sure what time I woke up, but I did lay in bed for 2 hours talking to Austin on the phone. :) Great, I know. Then, I had to get my lazy butt up. As far as my memory goes, I drank some sundrop, ate whales cheese crackers, and watched TV. TV consisted of The Ellen Show, Man Vs. Wild, and A Haunting.

Let's talk about A Haunting for a moment. Now let me say I do believe in the paranormal, but the little stuff. Like noises, things moving, etc. Like Ghost Hunters, That is a legit show. I believe it, and they have the evidence.
As for A Haunting, that show is just a big joke. But entertaining. On this show, people are telling their stories "of what happened", and they recreate it. Today I was only watching the end, and when I turned it to that channel they were talking about how they did something to make the entity mad. The whole family was sleeping in their living room, because they were scared. As they were drifting off to sleep the bookshelf started to shake. More and more by the second. Then, a book flew across the room. Then another book, and another. Before you know it tons of books were being throw across the room (there had to be at least 30) The next day, one of the family members got really sick, with a temp of 104 so they took her to the hospital. They found no cause for this, so they kept her overnight. While she was there the entity like took over her body, and apparently it was making her sicker. Then the priest showed up and was saying these prayers, that way only making her/it mad, so then he stuck this thing on her tongue and it just stopped. As all this was happening something similar was happening to the grand daughter. Finally the priest came to the house. He had blessed it, but they thought that wasn't enough. He wanted to perform an exorcism. Exorcisms can not be done on houses, only peoples. So they decided since one of the residents of the house had been taken over by the spirit (I know theirs a word for it, I just have no clue how to spell it lol) once, so they were hoping it would happen again so they could perform the exorcism on her to hopefully get rid of it. So she sits in this chair had they duck tape her arms, legs, and body to the chair so she could not hurt herself or others. Well of course, the thing took over her body. It was so creepy! I give props to the actress. She was like screaming and giving these evil looks and making these insane faces while trying to escape the chair. At one point she broke the legs of the chair and tried to attack the priest, five people had to hold her down. Then after it all was over the girl was all smiles. It was just weird. And extreme. But entertaining. Watch the Discovery channel kids, A Haunting. 

After that my step mom, Jessi, and I went to pick up my little brother Eli and take him to "Baseball" practice. It was hilarious though. Please note, Eli is 3. So these kids are like 2-4. Eli is horrible to by the way. He has no attention span. It's like a 3 year old me. 
It was warm outside so it wasn't too much wasting time in agony. 
After that, we went to Taco Bell. It wasn't that great. 
Since then we came home and I got on the internet. 
I have two new addictions yall should know about.
1. Myspace Poker
2. Sugar by: Flo Rida

1 comments:

m e g • (an) said...

i read the first sentence and refrained from reading this rest.
i woke up this morning,
and there was freaking snow on the ground.
nehh.