Recent Posts

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Jamie In Full Force

Here lately I feel I have been in a funk. I feel lazy. Ugh, I hate that feeling. So I have made this wonderful decision to become full force again (hints the title). Some of this I mentioned in a previous post today, but I will repeat it anyways. I am not only writing this here to tell you, but to tell myself. What I mean by that is if I write it here, I'm more likely to be like "I said I was going to do it, so I'm going to do it!" It's part of my therapeutic connection with my blog, I suppose. 

One-
The most important right now is school. I really need to start kicking butt at school! That includes doing my homework and studying. I've sort of neglected this part of school. Since I did some serious damage to my history grade, I have to do some serious work to fix it. That means from now until April 3rd i'll be doing as any many one page reports on battles and generals from the Civil War as I can. There's 43 of them I can do, so I'm positive I won't run out.

Two-
I'm going to start reading again. It's not really something I have to make myself do, because I enjoy it. I want to read. I guess I just had a dry spell in that area, but i'll be more than happy to welcome it back.

Three-
I've said this more than once I know. I feel my I don't put as much effort into my blog as I did. I love my blog, and I really want to make sure I stay dedicated to it. 

Four-
I use to run everyday then just stopped. I'm in a better mood, and I just all together feel better when I do.

Five-
This is cliche, but eating healthier. For a moment I was eating so healthier and I hardly ever ate junk food or drank sodas. Now I feel like I always am, and I don't like that.

Six- 
I want to write again. In ways this one is important, yet the hardest. For me this really does take dedication, but I enjoy it. I've had lots of ideas lately, too. Just haven't been able to put them to work. 

Seven-
Has anyone happened to find my life? I think I lost it. Besides school,  I feel like I have neglected my friends. Well, not completely. I don't, that makes me sound like a bad friend. I'm just not like I use to be. Before I was busy busy busy. I like that.

Eight- 
This could possibly sum up all of these. Stop neglecting things. Every single one of these things were caused by me neglecting it. And that was just what I thought of in a quick time! In a way it feels pathetic. I also need to make sure I don't let Austin distract me from things. He can be quite the distractions. 


Jamie clean up your act! :)

0 comments: