Recent Posts

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Quotes


"Do I dazzle you?"
~
"Only a vampire can love you forever"
~
"He called you pretty,
That's practically an insult, 
the way you look right now.
You're much more than beautiful."
~
"I don't know how you do what you do
I'm so in love with you
It just keeps getting better
I want to spend the rest of my life
With you by my side 
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do 
Baby, I'm amazed by you"
~
"It's better to cross the line
and suffer the consequences
than to just stare at that line for the rest of your life"
~
"When you feel like giving up on someone, 
remember why you held on for so long."
~
"Anyone can make you cry, but it takes a special someone to make you smile, when you
already have tears in your eyes."
~
"If I had a nickel for every guy I met like you I would have... five cents."
~
"Distance never separates two hearts that actually care."
~
Dear Tummy, 
Sorry about all the butterflies...
its not my fault, I swear!
its his :) "
~
"All of the best love stories have one thing in common, 
you have to go against all the odds to get there."
~
"You don't know how often I find myself thinking about you, 
It's not an obsession,
It's just so incredible how someone so far away can have the affect on you that you can touch my heart in a way only you do."
~
"The best part about procrastination
is that you are never bored,
because you have all kinds of things that you should be doing"
~
"My soul was remover to make room for all this sarcasm"
~
"Personally, I believe in payback.
letting people screw you over is just
Lazy and Uncreative."
~
"Maybe we should develop a crayola bomb as our next secret weapon.
A happiness weapon, a beauty bomb
and every time a crisis developed, we would launch one.
It would explode high in the air,
explode softly and send thousands, millions, of little parachutes into the air,
floating down to earth, boxes of crayolas and we wouldn't go cheap, either..
not little boxes of eight but boxes of sixty-four,
with the sharpener built right in.
With silver and gold and copper, magenta and peach and lime, amber and umber
and all the rest and people would smile 
and cover the world with imagination."


Enough for now :)

1 comments:

RoRo xx said...

i take it yuur a Twilight fan.
YIPPEE! 1 OF MI OWN KIND!!!
nice quotes by the way
Luv RoRo xx