Recent Posts

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Run through of my day

Waking Up:
I woke up at 6:30 and I did not want to go to get out of bed! Unfortunately, I had to.

1st period:
English. Boring. We took a pre-test and we turned in some homework. That's basically it.

2nd period:
Literature. Like always, for the first few minutes of class we just talked. We being me, Amber, Colby, Morgan, Blake, Gabriella, Katey, and Mark. Yeah :) It's pretty great. Amber and I are always joking around. It's hilarious, i'll try to remember some funny highlights next time to share. Then we went to the library. My library books have been on my bookshelf since December. When they were due. I really wanted a book (yeah dorky me) so I made Amber agree to check out a book for me. We walked around a few minutes and I found a book I wanted. I forget the name, and It's not with me at the moment. We sat down and talked some more, then started walking back to class. As we were walking the high school bell rang to change classes. As the halls were filling, Amber and I walked by a random class room and heard a loud obnoxious boy. "Duuuuuuuddddeeeeee!" We looked over and saw him grab his books and rush by everything in his path. He looked so stupid, we couldn't help but laugh. Then I started mocking him and making him sound even dorkier. We were cracking up! lol. We soon got back to the room and we're still making jokes about it.

Homeroom/Study Hall:
We got report cards. My grades are better than they were before, but I still have F's. Some how my science grade was an 84! That's amazing. I'm sure you think it's not, but on progress reports, 4 1/2 weeks ago it was a 58! The only thing I really need to worry about is my History class. I have an average of 69 in there. So for the next nine weeks I need at least like a 75ish. I can do it. I plan to do plenty of extra credit. In fact, I got the perfect idea for extra credit. Today we got assigned reports in there, and got a whole list of people and battles to do. I'll just do a couple! Studying would probably help too :)

3rd period:
History. Well I pretty much told you about the exciting history news. Except, we had a fire drill. It was a little chilly, too!

4th period:
Science. We did brain pop as a class. As lame as it is it was actually kind of fun.

Lunch:
Grilled chicken sandwich and a fudge bar. Ahhh it was okay.

5th period:
Gym. Fun as always! My thighs are killing me though! :) It all started out with us talking about Danielle making cheer. Then she started talking about how her legs were sore from the couch making them do tons of toe touches, oh my gollys, and run. Oh, I'm sure you have no clue what oh my gollys are but oh my golly! :) I use to have to do them not fun. Luckily, they didn't bother me as much as some other people. Anyways.. Then I was like oh I haven't done a toe touch in a while, do yours! So she did and I did. Then in a way we were kind of making fun of this girl named Kristal. I know it's mean, but at the moment it's funny! She has this short hair style that's for someone in the mid 30's, she is always wearing cloths that she thinks is fashionable and again it's thinks people in there 3o's- 40's would wear! She trys to be cool and preppy, but she is no where near it! She also walks strange and everything she does is kind of funny (like when she plays basketball, vollyball, taking pictures, etc.) Anyways. Danielle and I wear joking around doing cheers and jumps like we thought she would do them. We were laughing so hard! Then we got Kristal to come over there and do it with us. At this point we were being serious and we showed her the counts and how to do a toe touch. Wow. It was worse than we imagined! We continued while being flexible, doing random jumps, and wonderful round off. Doing repeated toe touches and hill stretches made my legs semi-sore (not anymore, but I'm sure they will be later, i'll tell why in a moment) After that Danielle and I rode the scooters. Actually scooter. Someone was riding the other so there was only one. So we rode it together, which we are getting pretty talented at! We still have occasional scares of running into things! We took turns pushing, and like I said our legs were both sore! So pushing with one foot, both our weight was a little work. Haa, well it wasn't that bad. Then we just said the heck with it and sat down in the break room. It was dark and no one was back there. We were talking about Austin(s) and these other guys. Then out of the corner of our eye we saw something sticking out of a doorway. It was in mid air and it looked like someone was just holding it out, but you couldn't see them. It was even moving, and it was just like "Look at me!" Haa! We didn't know what it was but it was hilarious! It turned out to be the soccer couch holding out a weed eater. Still we laughed for like 5 minutes straight. We were laughing about laughing at some point. We were purposely making weird noises as we laughed and it made things 10x funnier! Then Jessica found us and we just sat there and talked. We also threw pennies and the wall. Haa.

6th period:
Math. I. AM. BACK. :) We were doing TCAP review, and I was answering almost ever question first, and getting them right. Like it use to be :) Even Mrs. Whitworth noticed. Has I clicked in my answer first, when she saw that she smiled, which made me smile. Then a few seconds later she started talking about how when I take my TCAP test I did to really focus because when I do my abilities really shine and she knows that's what I'm capable of always. She said other stuff too, but it all amounted to I'm amazing at math :D By the way, I think I am the only person who gets competitive at math. I might go in to that some other day. grr.

The Bus:
Krista and I talked and listened to my ipod. I also had a run in with the bus driver. These little kids toward the front were all in a group singing the barbie girl song. Tyler was yelling at them to stop, and they just laughed and continued. Then Krista started telling them. She was getting mad, because when all of us in the back we're joking around singing we all got yelled at. Then I was just being annoyed. So I started at them, but I think I yelled it a little louder I suppose "Hey! Stop singing. Now. It is annoying and obnoxious and completely unnecessary! If we get yelled at for singing or being loud so are you! Be quite! and Stop singing that stupid song! Ugh."
Then the bus driver was all like " Hey, why are you yelling! Come here now." So I did. She said why I can't, and I told her why I did and why I should have. Yeah, I won that argument. 

Other Thoughts:
The last day or so, doing all this stretching and stuff makes me want to start running again. I love being a huge dork and loving math again. I really want to start reading again. I really loved writing out a blog post. I want to be the complete Jamie again. I think I will :)

1 comments:

jen :] said...

good well i am glad you are no longer a cheerleader... i always seem to have issues with the raa-raa-ing and the pep talks... mmm. although, i did cheer when i was 4.
epic mistake.