Recent Posts

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Updates, yo.

Haha.... don't ask.

Well, well. We lost :( 39 to 56.
I know almost all losing teams say this, but IT WAS SOOO THE REF'S FAULT! grr.
It was all fun though (till we lost)
Wednesday: I went to first period English and we watched video's of us winning state in 2005, and just talked. 
Then we had a pep rally.
It was amazing, and we played a game of Ships and Sailors (does anyone even know what that is? I might explain later!) 
I was chosen for one of the ten from my grade. I lost sort of quick. lol Stupid caption and his at ease.

After that ever one who was attending the game was dismissed and I rode the pep bus with Lauren. We looked awesome in our black shirts, with a blue FMS Rockets written on it, jeans and converse. On the way to MTSU (Middle Tennessee State University) We played our made up game, House, Barn, or Shed. LOL.
It all started when we saw this barn that had glass windows and was actually a house! ha. It was similar to the Hobo game  we play when we go to Nashville :) haha Good Times, Good Times.

While I was there I drank a Pina Colada, ate dippin' dots, and ate pizza!  It was all yum ha, and Apparently I'm a fatty!
Which reminds me, Austin is a fatty! :D 
haha.... Him and his friend took the King Kong Pizza challenge. Eat a 32 in. pizza in 30 minutes. Although they had a huge failure! lol Apparently there was too much grease, Who would've known! 

By the way, I have been exhausted thanks to Austin! Yesterday, I finally got sleep though. When I came home, I got in the shower and went straight to sleep. Although I woke up at like two and talked to him! Today I tried to sleep in English and I couldn't! It was tragic.

Oh- Tomorrow We're having a baseball game during school, so yay to getting out of class! *Yay*


Oh Oh- I have to go, but I'll post this, and maybe more later!

0 comments: