Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wake Up Committee


Some how I got put on the wake up committee. I'm suppose to make sure my dad and Austin are up by two. Why is everyone so lazy! :)
I didn't wake up till one...
But I went to sleep late. I was on the phone for five hours. Yeah...
Ha Apparently my dad heard me, because he asked how late I was on the phone.

I hope I don't get sick!!
My step-mom thinks she has the Flu. Ewwwww.
I'm gonna be maaaaad.
grr.
You can already see my anger :)

Okay everyone needs to eat a Whales cheese cracker. You haven't lived until you have!
They are the bomb with Sundrop, but that's only down south so yall just aren't good enough for Sundrop :)

Oh... The picture, that came from my stalker Dekota. I didn't even find it weird, I just laughed. He hasn't really been stalking me lately. Maybe he's on like a twelve step program, and he's on the "Admit you have a problem" stage.

Ha I crack myself up.

2 comments:

Shea said...

I've seen Twilight six times to,so IN YO FACE ;D

And yeah I saw the makeover. I hate it D: She looks better chubby :P

fantisyboy1995 said...

wow not cool jamie but thanks lol