Recent Posts

Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Little About Myself

Here is a short 200 words about me!

Hello :]
My name is Jamie. I’m fourteen and I live in a small town in Tennessee.
I’ve had a blog before, but because of some not needed to know reasons, I am no longer continuing it. I do take this seriously and I put a lot of time into making my blog as awesome as I can make it. I find blogger slightly additive. I’m opinionated, I try to be optimistic as much as possible, and I’m probably a lot like any other teenage girl. With my free time I like to read, watch YouTube, Blogger, surf the web, hang out with friends, learn new things (Really!), and many other things that aren’t exactly at the top of my head right now. I could live without my laptop, but I would really rather not. I love my laptop :] ! 
I think you can tell a lot about someone, by there “Top Five People I’d Like to Meet”. So here is mine:
1. Taylor Swift
2. The Ghost Hunters Cast
3. The President of The United States
4. The REAL Edward Collen, but he’d have to love me like he loves Bella :]
5. UNDECIDED

There is a lot more I could write about me, but noone can write everything about themselves in such a small place! But it’s not really important that you know about me.

You can feel free to comment any post or email me at Jamieblogs15@gmail.com
-Jamie<3

0 comments: