Recent Posts

Monday, November 17, 2008

Future Husband





Ever girl has thought about their future husband at one time or another, and I’m going to make myself laugh by saying, guys do it too. Well wife.....maybe :]
My friend Emily and I were recently talking about what we would want in a guy. So of course, I sat down and thought about it. This is what I concluded in a short time:
He has to be cute and have a good personality. He has to make good money, so he can support himself, just as I will be able to support myself. He has to be close to his family, but not a mama’s boy! He has to like country music. He can not be a redneck though!! Being southern is fine. There is a difference between being a redneck and being southern/country, a big difference! 
I have to be able to trust him, of course. My family has to like him, therefore he can’t act like an idiot in front of them. Actually, just don’t act like an idiot in general. We can’t hate all of each others friends either, that would never work out if we did :]

**Most importantly, I have to like his last name :] Just kidding.....but really.   

And is this not just one of the sweetest ideas of a way to purpose? Guys remember this :] !
It would really suck it you were just walking with your boyfriend/girlfriend and came across this. She would think you were purposing and either dump you then and there (haha) or be so happy, you would just hate to break her little heart and tell her you were not. Beware of were you take walks :]

*I really like to make smiley faces :]
-Jamie<3

0 comments: