Recent Posts

Saturday, November 22, 2008

My day was wonderful!

I am actually impressed with how well my day went. It started of by me waking up about nine. Then, the next two and a half hours consisted of me getting ready, playing with Eli(little brother), and getting on the Internet for a short time. After that, my step-mom and I went to Target and TJ Maxx. Around 1:30 we went to Jack in the Box, and got candy for the movie at a gas station. Before I knew it, the time was here. I was about to watch the movie I had been waiting for, for 3 months.
Twilight.
It was fantastic. I loved the scene where Bella goes to Edward's house and their in the kitchen with the family. It was hilarious. By the end of the movie, I had cried twice and teared up once. Ha, I cry easily I guess. I wish I could watch the movie again. Then after that, I'd probably want to watch it again. I might read the book again soon if everyone would stop asking to borrow it.
By the way- Rob Pattinson is beautiful.

Today my life has showed no problems, it showed happiness. Maybe, that feeling will stay.
Hopefully.

0 comments: