Recent Posts

Friday, November 21, 2008

No! No! No!

Well, here I am-at my dads, on blogger. I'm not at the movies where I should be. It's tragic.
I came to my dad's all happy and then my step mom breaks the news that the small little theater we were planning on going to, is not showing Twilight (yes, It's that small, only 2 movies.) To go to a different theater we would have to go to a later show, and because of that we can't go. My three year old brother has no where to go to. Ugh-This sucks.
- Hopefully, we with go tomorrow. That's the plan, but I guess you can't really rely on plans.
Today was kind of bad. Besides my terrible Twilight situation, the whole day I have been tired and cold. Lunch was the not so good, chicken sandwiches. We have those all the time, and I never eat them, so today was no exception. We had the worst sub ever in science, Mrs. R
If only Gary could sub again...
He subed a couple of time last year, he was awesome! Yes, he let us call him that too. Sadly, I don't think he is allowed to sub anymore :[ He was to cool, ha.
Anyway.
My locker has became messier than it has ever. I seriously need to clean it. On the bus, someone had the bright idea to play freeze out. Like I said before, I was cold. My phone has decided to be crappy and no one can hear me speaking.
Terrible day.
On the bright side, I'm reading a new book. "I Was Just Thinking-" a book of essays selected by Elinor Parker. I know what your thinking, "Why are you reading that!?", the only answer I can think of is, I guess I'm just wierd- or a huge dork, but hey that's just me. If it helps any, I have never read anything like this before and I'm only on page 4. When I get into it more, I'll be sure to tell about it.
Let's see, where there any only positive things about my day?
-Hmm
-I really can't think of anything! Well, I guess that just says it all.

0 comments: