Recent Posts

Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Time

**Sorry my post have been so short lately! 

Yes, You are correct it is four in the mourning. I have not been asleep, nor do I plan on it. We were not able to start making food for Thanksgiving dinner, which is tomorrow(or today), until 12. So I can't sleep when others are up, it's just a bad habit of mine. So, I am reading. "The Notebook" I always wanted to read it, but never came around to it, so I guess this is the perfect time. Also I am going to start writing on my reason attempt at a novel soon. I think I have recovered from writer's block. So please, wish me luck! I printed out the first four chapters, and it was 16 pages printed. 
I'm guessing you will get a long post about my day tomorrow night.
Have a great Saturday! 

0 comments: