Recent Posts

Friday, November 28, 2008

Writing Prodigy

Today someone called me that, it made me happy :] that means I'm good.
Apparently, I also attempted to write books when I was younger, although I don't remember. 

Tomorrow is the time when we are having Thanksgiving dinner at my Grandmothers. Right now, that's where I am. I have been here since late Thursday. Howard (mom's ex) is now home with my mom again and I am not speaking to him. My Mom is so stupid for doing this, and there still going to count, which makes no sense. 

Here lately, I've been thinking of starting a new story. I know I already have two started, but I have a slight problem with finishing. When I say slight, I mean I have never finished one. Ugh, there is something wrong with me!

This just came to mind, so it's just a tad bit random, I think I would really like to be a teacher. Preferably, an English or Literature teacher. I think that may end up what I do. Maybe on my free time I can write a book :]
Just to let you know, everyone who is reading this, you better buy my book!! Ha, just kidding, it's not like it's ever going to happen. 

Guess What??   *What?*   211 days until my birthday!! Ha along time, huh?

0 comments: