Recent Posts

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Amazed.

I just got four comments from four different people, that I don't personal know, woot! Haha.....
I am procrastinating, procrastinating. (If that's even possible)

Here lately I have been getting into different music. I like all music anyways, but I tend to focus on the music that's already around me (friends, radio, etc..)
So please suggest some awesome bands =]

Oh, tomorrow I get my christmas present from Lauren. We were just texting, and then she is like "Oh, I'm bringing you Christmas present tomorrow."
Then, I reply with "Awesome! Give me a hint :]" In my mind, I'm thinking "No!!! Your is not ready yet!!!!"
So basically, I'm going to look like a horrible friend when I get a gift and she doesn't. I can't say what it is, but I do have her a gift, It's just not ready! It will be about Wednesday though, so she'll get it then.

May I complain for a moment? Thanks.
My phone is getting on my last nerve! I have a Samsung Glide, and the touch screen has been screwing up lately. I'll touch one thing, and it will click another or do nothing at all. So I have to mess with it for minutes at a time when it goes on it's little spell. Ugh!!! Stop it phone!

Only five days until winter break! Yay!! I'll be out of school for two weeks!

Well I need sleep, goodnight!

-Katelyn, I love your playlist!! I am listening to it at the moment =]

1 comments:

Katelyn said...

lol yeah that music video is funny. Ben Stiller is a crack up:) lol I'm glad you like my playlist! and about the cool bands, do you listen to relient k or secondhand serenade? those are my 2 favorites:) haha and I also love Taylor Swift.