Recent Posts

Monday, December 1, 2008

Book Spoilers :]

Here lately I have found a love for list. Your probably asking yourself, "People can have a love for list?", well apparently they can, since I do. It's not just on my blog either, I just make random list! They are very quick and helpful. I have decided that on December 15, I'm going to have myself an entire post dedicated to list. Ranging from my New Year's resolutions, to my obsessions. So brace yourself, for all the things that you probably could care less about knowing :]  
I was just using the program yWriter 4, a free novel writing software found on the web, and I was reading over my previous written book in progress. I decided instead of posting whole chapters, I thought I would post a few excerpts. If any one is interested in reading just comment me. Right now I only have four and a half chapters, which are not edited, but I plan to maybe start working on it again soon. 
Enjoy-(Spoilers!) Please Comment Feedback :]
Chapter One-
[[I lye there helplessly, I'm screaming and crying for someone to save me. I had no memory of where I was or how I got there, but I could feel someone coming. They were coming for me. They were coming to kill me. My heart was pounding with incredible speeds. If it got any faster, my heart would erupt from my chest. My body was freezing cold, yet pouring with sweat. I looked around for a quick escape, but only saw the darkness of night.
I was panicking, and becoming paranoid. I could hear them getting closer. Their sound was bringing pain to my skin. The closer the sound, the more I felt this burning feeling on my body. It was almost unbearable. I began to beg and plead for the pain to stop. I could not move. I was hopeless.
Then I saw them. There was an army of about five hundred. They all looked unbelievable strong, and like they wanted to give someone a cruel and horrible death. They would enjoy it. A sense of evil was among me. I was ready to sacrifice myself. I knew I was going to die.
As the army of men stopped in front of me, I began to drift off to unconsciousness. My body lost feeling, the pain had gone away. Moments later, I found myself fighting to open my eyes. When they finally gave in and let me win, I could see the bright yellow walls of my room. It had all been just a dream. A dream that had felt so real. 
After I realized I was okay, I closed my eyes and thought about what had just happened. I remembered the pain. You're not supposed to be able to feel pain in dreams I knew, but I defiantly felt it. It was one of the worst experiences of my life and it was all a dream. It was something I would never forget.
I decided I might as well open my eyes. And when I did, I found the disappointing sight of my parents. Parents were so boring and weird. At least mine were. They were just oddly staring at me like some epic event was about to take place then and there. It was very strange. I stared back for about three seconds, hoping they would vanish from existence. Unfortunately they just keep staring. I finally gave them a harsh look and yelled at them]]

Chapter Two-
[Stella Hall was my grandmother, but she died last year. There was no way this was real. It's impossiable to have magic powers. That is all just make believe. Comments like these kept repeating themselves in my mind. I could not stop starring at the book lying on my bed. Finally I sat down and open the book. The ring fell out. It was a silver band with The Angel Ring inscribed on the inside. On the outside there was a line in the middle that went all around the ring. I slipped it on to my right ring finger. I could have swore the line started to glow with a bright blue color, but then I decided it was just my imagination. I noticed that in the book the  words were also written in the beautiful calligraphy writing. I then saw the passage I was suppose to read allowed. Shoud I? This was all stupid and foolish, if I did, that would just make me stupid and foolish. But then again, what would it hurt? So I read it allowed.]]

Chapter Three-
["Hi, partner, i'm Matt."
I turned around and saw Matt Keller. He might not know me, but I knew him. Everyone did. He was probably known as the most popular guy in the whole school, even though he was only a sophomore. He was the best thing that ever happen to our school's basketball team. And to fit the cliche of the star basketball player even more, he was goregous. He had clean cut brown hair, these amazing yellow-green eyes, and a perfect smile. He was also tall and nicely dressed.
But to be the leader of them, you had to be one of the worst. It was only best to assume he was a cocky, self-absorbed, popular wanna-be, idoit. Some people say only the girls strive to be popular and they're the only ones who care, but guys are just as bad.
"Hi." I replyed back while smiling, trying to be nice.]]

Chapter Four-
[[ Before I even had a chance to look at my future place of living, I was stunned by the breath taking scenery in front of me. The  palace looked over the rest of Balifthus, which I found out was a small country. It looked as if it went on forever. You could see the town, the country side, and even the water that surrounded one side of the land. Every single building had the most astounding architecture. None of it compared to the palace though. When I turned around I saw  the majestic beauty of the very large, stone palace. It looked very much like a castle. I was speechless.
"It only gets better." said Dad, then started walking toward the door.]]

Chapter Five-
[[At night I was tortured by the ones who sought evil and wanted me gone. The more I apeared I was in pain, the stronger and happier they got. Each night a new detail would uncover, or change. They sent me this horrible experiance to warn me they would soon be here to defeat. 
Once and once only. I was able to change my actions. I arose from the ground to my feet, and tried to escape using my mind. I was trapped, I had no choice but to fight. I was weak and had very little memory of ways to keep myself safe. I tried to shield myself, but feel to the ground. Every since, I've wanted for the day this would be reality and I would die.]]

If you read this, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

0 comments: