Recent Posts

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

New!

Okay, so let's face it, I'm never going to actually complete a story. So instead of drilling myself to write on my current story, I figure I might as well start the story idea that has been creating itself in my mind.
To substitute for the love life I don't have, there is going to be love, of course :] It will resole  mostly around that. I'm not really sure what's going to happen yet, but I do know a few things: 
- The main character is Julia. It's all in her perspective. She is basically a rebellious teen. She is also a foster child. 
- The boy is Seth. 
- In some way, it's going to be like an adventure, love story :] sounds fun. 
 -There is going to be a pedofile teacher, that gets his butt kicked by Seth :] (oh yeah, SPOLIER, ha)
-By tomorrow night, I will have lots more to the story, I promise.
It's going to be a fun, adventurous type thing.  

0 comments: