Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Dramatic Much?

Okay, so maybe I was a little dramatic and exaggerated, but it still is a little creepy. 
I won't say is a stalker, but I will say he is a little stalker-ish. And haha wow, he just sent me a good morning text...

In other news...

Merry Christmas Eve!
I really have no clue what's planned for today, but i'm sure i'll find out soon enough. I hope everyone has the best time ever with there families!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't you just love that amazing intoxicated feeling someone gives you, from just the littlest things?----Yeah, me too =]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have decided I am going to have and AWESOME post on New Years, I don't really know what's going to be awesome about it, BUT it will be there! haha..


*Oh, and I'm changing my music when I find the time.

1 comments:

nevermore31 said...

lolz i am having alot of fun being on blogger. it is the bestest thing ever!!!! lol