Recent Posts

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I have the details

Okay I texted the number that was on my friend's comment and at first they would not tell me who it is. Finally, they told me, Dakota Shingleton.

I did some research (lol) and I know for a fact it's him now.
He goes to my school. I don't know hime personally, but he knows me (creepy) Well, everyone says he is this loser 7th grader and he tends to stalk people (ugh!). He has a huge crush on one of my best friend, Ariel, too.

Oh, if I did not make it clear before, the creepy breathing voice mail was from him. 

After my friend, Emily, repeatedly yelled at him, he said he would take it down. 
When he was asked why he stole all my info, he said because I was the coolest he had saw and he did not like to type.

Okay, he is a guy!  In my about me and stuff it talks about Edward Cullen, and how he is amazing and well stuff girls would say!

This just makes me angry and it kinda weirds me out. 

I already said this, but I just want to emphasize: He is known to be stalker-ish. 

This post is pretty much me just rambling on...

OMG I just thought of something.
There is this 7th grader who follows me around and trys to talk to me at school, and I THINK his name might be Dakota. Not sure, but I'll find out.


Ugh- you would think I made this up, but I didn't.

EDIT:
it is the person I was talking about! I officially have a stalker.

5 comments:

fantisyboy1995 said...

um first im no flipen stalker get trought your head secend i think she is cute i dont have a huge crush and spell my name right dekota and i dont stalk peaple thats my friend

always-penombra said...

I'm glad you finally found out who it was...I was kinda freaked that some person I didnt know was trying to talk to me...But I'm not so worried anymore. It's just Dekota and he's harmless.

a l i said...

That's creepy Jamie!

Ash Mazelan said...

stalker?

freaky, sreepy, scary!

nevermore31 said...

gosh i woke up this morning and realized all the drama happened last night...lol jk text ya later jamie