Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Forget about Yesterday

I'm just going to forget about yesterday, because to day was just a great day! It may not be even half way over yet, but I'm taking my chances. 

Wonderful things that have happened today:
-I went to the orthodontist, I twas not soo bad.
- Afterwards my Mom and I had a wonderful singing moment in the car of She Wouldn't be Gone by: Blake Shelton
- We went to Steak & Shake, and I ordered a large fry, which ended up being LARGE, therefore I did not eat them all.
- I also got a Sprit :]
- Oh, this was last night, but I'll count it as today; Someone said I was beautiful in German :]
- I got to sleep until 8, okay well 8:30 we were late, haha, but still good
- My orthodontist is nice, Dr. Fergusion.
- It's 11:49 and I'm not at school, nor will I be all day. Yay.
- I'm wearing awesome, striped knee socks!
- I ate a reese cup, that's always good.
- It was not really cold outside, well I think it was actually, but I did not notice, ha.
- It stopped raining, although I kind of like rain, I should move to Forks. 
-Hmm, I'm sure there is more, but I'm about to say Peace
Soo...

Peace<3


1 comments:

a l i said...

those all sound like great things Jamie!

I want to move to Forks too. I love the rain. But thats only part of it...

Have a good day Jamie!