Recent Posts

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Wow.

Today was not as good as other, but I'm not letting it get in the way of my new found happiness :]
I'm don't have much time so I'm going to make a list :] Two actually!

Negative
- I went to the dentist, but it was OKAY. 
- I had a history quiz, boo!! I have a feeling it was not such a good grade.
- Science=
Hannah: Ugh, I hate math that's in science!
Jamie: Oh, do you not get it? I understand I can help. Did you get *answer*?
Hannah: No, I got *her answer*
Jamie: *starts to explain why it's wrong*
Will: (Rudely) Hannah is an advanced Algebra student, I think she would know. Besides your kind of stupid. (is always talking about how i'm dumb {yet i'm usually right})
Hannah: Oh, I get it, thanks Jamie (i was right!!)
Jamie: *Loses her cool and yells and Will*
- Me and Kyle had an interesting conversation. I might post it all later, but basically He asked why I was being mean in class, I said I did not know I was, then we talked about me having hate for him, but him having non on me, he just wants to be good friends again, I said it's hard, he said why, long to short i did not want to get hurt again :[
- Some bad things, I can't say :(

Positive 
- Sleep in until 8
- Actually tried to look good today AND wore make-up. Four people told me I looked good/pretty today :]
- Had a math test, I'm awesome at math
- The bus was FUN. I used Krista's mascara! It was BLUE! haha
- I'm entered into a contest for a $100,000 scholarship :]
-Mark is awesome :]
-New picture :]

I have to go I might remember something later! I really want to post now though, haha

1 comments:

a l i said...

sorry about the negative.

happy about the positive.