Recent Posts

Monday, December 8, 2008

Good Morning, Blogger

Consider it 1:07 am, I'm going to say good morning :]
I just woke up from a dream. Actually, I just woke up from a nightmare. I want to write it before I forget. 
I was in a dark room, and I could only see the outline of things. At first, it was quite, but then someone started whispering my name. I looked around trying to see where it came from, then along with the whispering, I heard crying from another person. That person was, Lauren, my best friend. She was telling me not to listen to the voices, as she said this the whispers become louder, and I realized it was coming from my head. I was hearing voices.  I wanted to walk over and help Lauren, but when I tried they started yelling at me. They were so loud that I could not think about anything else, much less move. I don't remember what they were saying, but I remember crying and telling them to leave me alone.

Strange, huh?


 

1 comments:

a l i said...

extremely strange jamie! what the heck? weird.