Recent Posts

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Bloggers Anonymous

There is a blog for bloggers anonymous...haha this made me laugh. 

Today was actually depressing. Like I said earlier(I think), I started reading New Moon again. Since almost everyone I know has read the Twilight saga, I'm sure your know what happened with Bella. I am currently on page 300. The way she feels, some how, even though it has not exactly happened to me, I feel I can relate. As I read each word, I could feel the emptiness and Bella felt. I mean I really felt. I don't even know if I can even explain it. I even felt it for Jacob this time. I want what Bella wants. I know this sounds really stupid, and I never noticed it until now, Bella and I are very alike (except I don't have a beautiful vampire and others in love with me :])
I'm actually that clumsy too, haha. I'm not sure i'm that accident prone, though. But her personality, and perspective is like mine. It's odd that she is only fictional. 

Today all I really done was read, and occasionally check blogger :] 
So, yeah, that's it...

4 comments:

a l i said...

Bloggers Anonymous? Really? Haha. Interesting.

And cool about relating to Bella. Yeah, I feel in a way that I can relate to her too. Except for the whole vampire in love with her thing. Haha. I only wish Edward was real. That would be amazing!

nevermore31 said...

idk! i just know it was in the group who got caught drinking.

nevermore31 said...

lol i know!!! and i cant believe they were my friends. The first thought that ran through my head was omg how could they do that. be sure to tell everyone about the new info on the story.

nevermore31 said...

o ya i'm sure. If they were my friends they would've took my advice in the first place. tell everyone you want.