Recent Posts

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Yesterday & Today ~~Random bits

Well yesterday was just the normal school day, I don't really remember anything important to say.. :]
After school, I packed my bag to go to my Dad's. Well actually since my Dad is at drill (he is in the national guard) I had to work for him at the store. (he owns a store{like a gas station haha} and my mom owns two and my grandparents own one!) So I worked with my Aunt Amy. We always end up acting crazy!! Really. It's fun, with boring times. And the Internet would not work, so that was horrible. I think I am really addicted to the Internet, it's not very healthy ha. My Dad was able to come home for the night, so I rode home with him. My step mom, Jessi, and I stayed up and watched some animal show, where animals were like attacking people and it was there survival stories. It was cool, :] then it was late, but I decided to start reading New Moon again. Last time I was so upset Edward left, I just hated Jacob. I decided to give him another chance :] i wish these people were real! Oh, and I also cried again when Edward left. I actually started crying before they even "talked" because I knew what was going to happen. Ha I am such a girl. I can't believe he said he did not want her! I would have broke down in tears right there and probably fell to the ground, ha.
Well anyways... last time, the whole time I was reading it, I was like " Back off Jacob! Edward will come back! Ugh! Yours so annoying!!" haha. I know he is an okay guy, it's just Bella needs Edward! Well this time I'm going to think differently. I'm going to think of the good he is doing for Bella.
Today I picked out some boots I wanted for christmas, I really don't want anything though. Later on I 'm going to hang out with my Grandmother at her store. Then I'm going to stay the night with her, and my cousion lives there too, so It'll be fun.

I just got a text that my grandmother is on her way, I'll post again soon. Bye!

1 comments:

a l i said...

I was sad when Edward left too. I'm reading Eclipse and I hate Jacob right now! But he was nice for Bella in New Moon. He helped her feel better and stuff. I was SOOOOOOOOO happy when Edward came back! Like you don't even know. It was weird. Haha :D

Have fun!