Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's New Years, Baby!


GOOD BYE 2008!!
Finally, it's here! 2008 Actually seemed like a short year, though. Short, but good. I think I may have changed a lot during this year, too.  What would be better at this moment then a list? 

Here is a list of my 2008:
-I kept some old friends (the ones who were actually to be found friends) and made new ones.
- I learned to not judge people, not to hold grudges, and not to hate. 
- Finally stopped caring what people thought
- Found a love for reading and writing
- Started to blog :]
- Fell in and out of love
- Had my heart broken. Twice. By the same guy. 
- I had a rumor going around school about me and someone else, that was actually true, but I still deny it. I will never tell what that rumor is, by the way, so don't ask.
- My two friends and I were chased by a desperate boy. Crazy story. 
- Broke a few rules.
- Fought over a guy with a friend.

-I was the other girl
-Had/ still have a stalker...ha
- Had an obsession with Twilight. Still do :]
- Was in my first car wreak, that scared me to death, but it was nowhere near bad. 
- Went to Summer camp for four weeks. Loved it. But probably won't go back :[
- Wrote five chapters of a book
- Changed my perspective on life completely
----------------------------------------------------------------

I have posted these before, but here's a reminder.

New Year's Resolutions (in no order):
- Read 100 books
- Write a completed novel
- Make blog headers that I can actually be proud of making
- Inspire someone
- Make a username that I LOVE (I have been trying to do this my entire internet life!)
- I just realized, in 2009 I'm turning 15, so learn to drive =] 
- Make good grades. 
- Survive my first year of highschool (well the first half) 
- Build friendships with new and old friends
- Try not to die of suspense, while waiting on the New Moon movie
- Stay healthy :]
- Go to sleep before mid-night on a normal bases
- Watch the Twilight movie at least 99 times :] haha.. just kidding
-Make memories I'll remember for the first of my life
-And last, but not least- Make 2009 the best year ever!

----------------------------------------------------------------
Isn't a new year just an adrenaline rush!? Or is that just me?
----------------------------------------------------------------
Today I was thinking that you guys are awesome! You actually take your time to read the not-so-important things I have to say, and sometimes comment about it :]
Even though this is just the internet and all, that makes y'all awesome friends.  And of course you all are the only ones who understand my blogger obsession :]
So thanks for being awesome bloggers, one of my favorite kinds of people, haha :]
---------------------------------------------------------------------
HELLO 2009!!

0 comments: