Recent Posts

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Whatever.

Never Mind.

Well they decided we're not going to go, because they don't want to take kids when they go. Whatever.
And Howard's stupid daughter is getting on my nerves worrying if she was going to get to go. Early I had my myspace status saying something about maybe getting to go to Hawaii and I got a message from her saying who was I going to Hawaii with, then a text saying the exact same thing. Then i changed it to I was excited and she did the exact same thing asking why I was excited. 
The real reason I'm not getting to go to Hawaii is because Howard doesn't want to take his own daughters.
It's their fault. 
Maybe if they cared more about money and vacations thing might have been a little different. 

Then my mom ask if their is anywhere I want to go that all of us can go. I said I didn't know and she said Okay.
So we're not going anywhere.
Now i'm freakin' mad. 
If she wouldn't and brought it up in the first place I would have been peachy with the idea of staying home.
All I have to say is:

Whatever.

1 comments:

MeGaN! waz here ♥ said...

Ugh, that stinks! So so so sorry!
=(