Recent Posts

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Mello Yello

This drink is wonderful, but I'm not very fond of it when it's in my hair!!! Ugh.
Well today I went to the dentist, boo! My 12 year old molars are just now coming in for some reason and the one on the right is angled weird and when I open my mouth it pushes up against the side and it hurts. At one point he was doing something in my mouth and hit where it hurt. I sort of flinched and he asked "Is that where it's tender at?" I reply with a "Yes" So then guess what he does. He starts pushing on it and moving his finger around telling the other person that's wear it's tender. OUCH!! 
Anyways. I have to go to the orthodontist  and they are going to cut out some of my teeth, so the teeth can shift around, OUCH again. 
When I got home, I was bored, so I watched Harry Potter and The Order of the Phenix. Then I watched Ellen. There was this little boy, and he was making me laugh...It hurt of course! ha.
All day I have been trying to figure out my opening line to my story. I know the setting and everthing, I just can't think of a good way to start it! I will be so HAPPY once I finally start it, I'm sure you will hear about it :]
Okay, I have heard the song Womanizer about 7 times today, why is it coming on the radio so much?! ~RaNdOm~!
You know who I think is awesome? Selena Gomez! I do, and some how I came across the song "Tell Me Something" and it is playing it self over and over in my head. *Tell me, Tell me, Tell me something I don't know, something I don't know, something I don't know* ha...

:] *Tell me, Tell me, Tell me something I don't know, something I don't know, something I don't know*

2 comments:

a l i said...

holy fudge(again) about your teeth!! that sounds fricken painful!!

right now, only my jaw hurts...terribly. on thanksgiving i was getting something out of my dads car and i opened the door and i was an idiot and the door smacked my jaw soooooo hard!! it hurt sooooooooo fricken bad. holy fudge. anyways, sorry.

and womanizer is really not that great of a song but it gets stuck in your head really easily. but, if you're me, you only have twilight soundtrack songs stuck in your head. haha :D

and i like selena gomez too. she's so awesome!

emily said...

well its sorta a secret. and a seventh grader is getting jealous. ya i'll tell you if i can but i'm not sure yet!