Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Today, besides the pain.

Well, since I already filled you in on the pain, I won't say anything else on that, except I'm going to the dentist tomorrow :[
Today I was watching Ellen (love that show!) and there was a band I have never heard of. There name was Keane, and there from the UK. They are pretty awesome, ha.
I also watched Paris Hilton is my new BFF. Yes, I watch that show, it sort of a guilty pleasure of mine. I am so happy Brittany won, I have wanted her to win from the very beginning. She is cool.
Okay, I know I promised I would have some new developments on my future-book-that-is-probably-not-going-to-be-finish-and-but-I'm-excited-about-writing, but I will soon! 
I really wish I had some Itunes money, by the way. I have so many things I want to buy, and that was really random :]
Well this is a short post, but I am sleepy!

4 comments:

a l i said...

I love the ellen show too!!! she's so funny!

keane is pretty good. i only like a few songs though.

and holy fudge!! that pain sounds really terrible!! sorry about that!!

and paris hilton's new bff?? really??

wow.

a l i said...

lol about your fave being paris hilton's new bff!!! haha

i've only watched Gossip Girl like twice but its a little racy so i RARELY watch it.

some of my other faves are psych, monk, ugly betty, and gilmore girls!! so yeah...

a l i said...

whoops one more fave show is HOUSE!! for sure!!!

m e g • (an) said...

Oh my oh my!
Pfft I watch Paris hiltons my new bff too!
It's my guilty pleasure.
I was psyched when britt won,
She reminds me of myself,
She's insane and so am I!