Recent Posts

Friday, December 26, 2008

Please Don't

Okay, I know I was planning on not saying anything about Dekota, (My stalker, that's not really a stalker, but stalker-ish), but this just makes me so mad!
He made a post titled "Here are some poems I wrote", and he so did not write them. You can just tell, and I'm about 99.9% sure of it. 
Even if he did, wouldn't this make him sort of gay? >>>
You're my man, my mighty king,
And I'm the jewel in your crown,
You're the sun so hot and bright,
I'm your light-rays shining down,

You're the sky so vast and blue,
And I'm the white clouds in your chest,
I'm a river clean and pure,
Who in your ocean finds her rest,

You're the mountain huge and high,
I'm the valley green and wide,
You're the body firm and strong,
And I'm a rib bone on your side,

You're an eagle flying high,
I'm your feathers light and brown,
You're my man, my king of kings,
And I'm the jewel in your crown.



There are others that are kind of out there too, that make it seem like he did not write them.

PEOPLE! There is nothing I can't stand more than taking what someone else did, and saying it's yours! (I know there's a word for it, but I don't think I spell it right, haha)
So don't do it! 

8 comments:

nevermore31 said...

OMG!!! that is ridiculous...i so need to talk to him and set him straight cause somebody is gonna get the wrong idea from the stuff he steals from girls!!!

p.s. and what u commented on my latest post...IN YOUR DREAMS!!! lol

nevermore31 said...

gee thanks... *blush* your awesome too!

and it shouldnt be that hard to sit down and write something on his own...how long does it take to write a profile? gee...maybe 5 minutes tops! lol

nevermore31 said...

i iike u as a friend too! lol last year i would have never thought we would be friends!

people wouldnt be so mad at him if he would just re-word stuff like you just said... the boy is not an idiot or weak in the head! ha lol

nevermore31 said...

i sorta knew you didnt like me, and i didnt much like you either cause i remember in science class last year you were talking and comparing people and you asked someone " Ok...emily green or will buttrey?" i almost cried. I never told any one about it cause i was so embarrased. but thats the past.

nevermore31 said...

i noe...its just i'm always so shy and i wanted people to notice me...but i did it in the wrong way. i know that now i just wish i hadnt done it, cause its not so easy to forget...but thats the past! And now we're friends and no more shoes! lol

m e g • (an) said...

plagarizism.
ha.
The word you are looking for is plagarizism.
Anyway-
what a weirdie.
Creepy stalker.

I hope you had a fabulous Christmas. I posted, finally. Sid and I also made movies, and they have shout outs to you (and others.) It's exciting. I will upload them.. one of these days.

Ash Mazelan said...

okay, this is scary..

a l i said...

the word would be plagiarism. and yes that poem would make him seem gay! not that there's anything wrong with gay people. :D