Recent Posts

Thursday, December 18, 2008

So Close to The Win

Wow. Today was fun. Like really Fun.
So let me get to it!
I woke up at 7 am. So obviously, I was late to school. I did not miss much. Today was a reward day, but I did not get to go this time, because I had missed a few days and a whole other story that consists of my history teacher being an idiot.
Anyways...
So 1st period was English, but our teacher, Couch Reasonover, was at the reward thing. So Our class went to Mrs. Whitworth's class, which is math. I did a little bit of Accelerated Math (ugh) and ate Skittles I found in my locker. My friend Ariel had left me three bags of skittles in there =]
The bell rang and I went to Literature. We continued watching the movie we were watching. I forgot it's name, but it's a black and white movie with a happy ending =] I loved it. (my friends and I also ate skittles!)
Next, was break. There was hardly anyone in there, because most people were at the reward thing. Oh, and only 8th grade got to come to break. I was a pretty awesome break that consisted of skittles, cart wheels, round offs, duck duck goose, and dancing. Wonderful.
Then there's history. Mr. Holt was not there either so our class got sent to Science. We had Mrs. R as our Sub. I honestly don't think anyone likes her! Anyways..
We watched the rest of Tex that we never got to finish before. It's a good movie. Then she put in some Coral Reef crap. Not good. Still had fun though. There was me, Ashlee, Amber, Austin, and Caleb (ugh). We ate gummy bears and finishes off my skittles. Austin and Ashlee kept joking around about the Coral Reef video. We all where laughing and we kept getting yelled at. Psh..like that would help.
When the bell finally rang to leave Mr. R i realized I had science next and would be in the same class. Though this time there was only like 9 of us because there was not another class added to us. We talked her into not showing us a science movie, and just talked. We also drew each others pictures. Ha That was fun. I am a HORRIBLE drawer, by the way.
In lunch, not even half of us was there. I sat by Cameron and In front of Staci. There where some random people further down the table that weren't really important. We had nasty pizza, but good conversation. Oh, and my friend Krista got in trouble and now has ISS. She is stupid, and skipped class. She did not even do a good job at it! (although, I would not skip class!)
Afterwards, I had PE. We only had half of the class actually. I spent it talking to Danielle and Jessica. Danielle and I laughed the whole time basically...haha.
The really fun part of the day was next.
We had a Student Council arranged Christmas assembly. The main thing was the reverse raffle. Everyone who brought in canned foods around Thanksgiving, got a tickets, depending on how much they brought. They could get up to five tickets.
The way a reverse raffle works is the LAST ticket drawn is the winner. They had been drawing tickets all day and announcing it to classes.
Well, I was REALLY close to the end, but ended up losing.
In between calling out ticket numbers we played games like: Let's make a deal and Finish the lyrics, Christmas edition. It was so fun to watch.
The bell rang while we were still in the auditorium, so we all had to hurry back to our lockers, then to the bus. So my friends and I decided to fun. Ha. Then we made it into a race. I don't really know who got to the lockers, then to the bus first. No one knows, but it was fun, and tiring.
Krista and I started arguing about something and I don't even remember what, it was stupid. So we stopped talking and since we have assigned seats, I spent most of the ride starring out the window.
At home I got on the internet for a minute, read some, watched Ellen, and at the moment I'm watching Grey's Anatomy and blogging.
I just realized it was the last day of school, before the break. That is fantastic on so many levels.
I hope everyone has a nice holiday break =]

1 comments:

a l i said...

Thanks for being sorry about my blister. It hurts so bad right now!

Oh my gosh I TOTALLY know how you feel about Breaking Dawn! EXACTLY how you feel! I was so glad it had a happy ending but I was exactly like you. Except it only took me like 6 days to read it or something, but I was so obsessed with it and then its like oh, now its over. What now? I'm seriously bored beyond reason. No joke. I have NOTHING to do now that I've read the series. I AM going to read the series over again, because I love it sooooooo much, but until then, what do I do? SO BORED!

And I know. Twilight totally applies itself to my every day life just the same as you. And haha about the thing you said. I wish I lived in Forks too. That would so totally rock.