Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Wonderful Best Friends I Have

I thought since many of you don't personally know me, I should make a post about my wonderful best friends. You may have heard me talk about them before, so I just thought you might want to know a little :]

Lauren- She is my bestest friends of all =] Often called my besties, ha. I did not know her until last year, 7th grade, and we had every class together. So because of that we became good friends. This year we only have one class together, but we are better friends than ever. Haha we plan to go to Forks, Washington when we turn 18. (that is sort of a joke, by the way, ha).

Ariel- I met Ariel in 6th grade. At one point we were best friends, then not, and now we are again. I can always count on her to do dorky things with me like our "notebooks", NaNoWriMo, and Blogging. She is also very trust- worthy really. You tell her something, and she will not tell ANYONE! She also adds maturity to my day, which I really need, because immature people get on my nerves.

Krista- I have known Krista longer than any of my friends. 6 years. She is sort of like my little sister. And being like a little sister, she gets on my nerves sometimes, but I love her! If it was not for her on the bus, I would die of boredom. She is also the only friend I have ever fought with over a guy. Yeah...that was interesting..haha. But that's way over with now, he is an idiot.

Carson- She is so much fun to be around. We became good friends at the end of last year, and apparently, I stole her, haha. So yeah, I'm a friend stealer. ...Ugh stupidity kills me sometimes. Oh, Carson and I have a future rap career together if my whole writer thing doesn't work out :]


These are my BEST friends :] I love you guys!

And he's not important anymore, but since I talk about him I fell I should talk about him.
Kyle- The name itself makes me want me yell at someone. Kyle and I have been off and on since 6th grade. Now I'm sure it's completely over. He has had a girlfriend, Amy, for four months. There's been a time before when we were broke up for almost five months and with other people, but Amy is different. Although for three of those months he was with Amy, he told me repeatedly how he still loved me, and wanted to be with me, blah blah blah. When I finally got sick of it and made him choose, he said me, yet nothing ever happened. So, I told him all this stuff and pretty much "disliked" him ever since. This is not the only time i've "disliked" him either. This summer, after us both taking things more serious, he broke up with me for what people were saying. And this was the day AFTER he told me a bunch of crap that made me think it would be different this time. The other time was back around the beginning of 2007, because for some reason I just could not stand him. I could go on with tons of stories, but I though me just telling you this would be easier.

2 comments:

Ash Mazelan said...

hi jamie

just wanna let you know that you are tagged for the subsequent tag.

have a nice thursday!

always-penombra said...

omg Jamie I love you, girl! Haha, I particularly like MY description.