Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Project for Awesome

It is Project for Awesome day on Youtube. So go search Project for Awesome on Youtube!!! :]

Well last night, like I mentioned I was really tired (thanks to Austin, so thanks!).
Well I went to sleep from 6 PM- 8:30 PM, Then again at 9. I woke up this morning feeling wonderful!!

Finally our Exams are over. I am so thankful for that!
Nothing excited happened today really. Except, we put up our tree. It's late I know. I hated doing it too. It was horrible, ha. My mom and I argue very easily.
Oh, the highlight of my day was this, click here,
My friend Ariel wrote me a wonderful post to me.
Ariel, I love you so much and I have since 6th grade. We have defiantly had our ups and downs, but you are certainly are such a great friend. I always know I can trust you. Your always good to complain to, too, ha. Your very smart, hard working and talented. I know sometimes I may seem irritated with you, which I probably am, but I'm saying sorry, because it's just out of jealousy, which I should not have. I just forget sometimes your so good at everything! (really people, she is!) You might not remember this, but I do: The first time we ever had a real conversation was in the 6th grade when we were wearing the same leggings, and we wear walking to lunch. That was when we first became friends! You are one of my best friends and I completely understand all the things you do. If I ever said anything I should not have (and I know I have), I'm sorry. I hope we stay friends forever (Ugh, such a cliche).

Like I just said she is on of my best friends. (oh, by the way Ariel, I never hated you!!). I have a post in the works of all the important people :]

Now I have to go watch Project for Awesome videos.
Post ya later (ha I soo just stole that from Ali! It's a one time only thing, I promise :) )

0 comments: