Recent Posts

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I Need Sleep!

Today I have been so tired! So i'll tell a short summary of my day, then I'm going to relax while watching Ellen. Hopefully, after that I will fall asleep.

I woke up at 6:50 a.m. Extremely late.
My english teacher informed me that I looked as if I was about to pass out.
Spent all day, almost falling asleep.
Took my history and math exams.
I got on Blogger from my Ipod Touch, so a few friends could read. Listened to some music too.
Mrs. Hitchcook gave us candy and coke for christmas. Yum. Skittles are amazing, someone could give me a perfect Christmas gift, by giving me ever flavor of Skittles.

So yeah, that was exactly how exciting my day was, or at least what I remember.

3 comments:

a l i said...

i hate him because he imprinted on Renesmee! i'm still kinda mad about that...but getting over it because now Jacob is like helping the Cullens' out because of the volturi and stuff. you've read breaking dawn right?

superaustinblogger said...

oh my gosh you actually need sleep! and i thought you were hardcore... lol

Ash Mazelan said...

wow! you didn't sleep?