Recent Posts

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged!!
Rules:

1.Each blogger must post these rules first.

2.Each blogger starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.

3.Blogger that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their 8 things.

4.At the end of your blog,you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.

5.Don't forget to leave them a comment,telling them that they've been tagged and to read your blog.


8 Random Facts About Me:
1. I straightening my hair.
2. I LOVE the show Ghost Hunters.
3. I also LOVE 90210, Gossip Girl, Ellen, H2O (haha), the channel Current, Kath & Kim, Grey's Anatomy, Law & Order, and Youtube (yes that counts!)
4. The reason I started blogging, was because I thought Megan's blog was awesome!!
5. Most of the music I listen to is from Ilike.com in the emerging artist section, it's free and no one has ever heard of it, sometimes you can find some really cool songs. That's how I find Kyle Williams, and he is one of my favorites.
6. My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 6000.
7. I REALLY want a Blackberry(or a smartphone), but I'm 99.9% I won't get one. When I'm older, I will though =]
8. I love, Love, Love my blog  <3

8 People I Tag:
(I barely know 8 blogger people, haha)
1. Ali
2. Megan
3. Sidney
4. Su-Su
5. Cathrine
6. Katelyn
7. Emily
8. Jennifer

2 comments:

Sweetpea Brandybuck Of Buckland said...

Awesome Love to read and dance!
and play video games lol:)

Ash Mazelan said...

don't we all love our blog? LOL.