Recent Posts

Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Cleaverness of a Cleaver Title

I never try on  tittles really, I'm sure you can tell, but everyone else always has awesome titles so I think i'll start to try.

That is if I don't die of murder from mommy dearest when she find's out my grades. Which I'm waiting until right before I going to "sleep" anyways because she'll just yell at me for a few minutes and then say "Go to bed!" 
And I really want to watch Grey's Anatomy tonight. It's the third and last installment to the Grey's Anatomy/ Private Practice crossover. Very exciting. Derek and Mark are gonna get into a fight! I'm guessing it's over Little Grey.....haha no one knows what the heck i'm talking.

If my laptop stays with me, i'll be back for a longish post :)


1 comments:

m e g • (an) said...

well apparently-
you are dead.

get your freaking grades up woman.

and yes keaton is pretty.
i'll give you his number.
you would love him.