Recent Posts

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Your Talking About Spring Break!?

Where has Jamie been you ask?
No, it was not because her mother took her phone, but that factors into the story.

I did not actually tell my mom about my grades until about an hour ago. 
I had some how managed to stall till then, and in the mean time I was laying low on my phone and laptop usage when my mom was home, so I had no time to blog.

It was about 9:15 and I finally gathered all my progress reports up and headed towards my mom's room.
She first handed me my clean cloths she had just washed and noticed I had paper's in my hand.
"What's that?" She asked.
".....Progress reports."
"Are they bad?"
"Your gonna be mad."
"I'm disgusted already and I haven't even seen them yet. I'm taking your phone."
Then it goes into her looking at the grades and noticing most of it was because I had not turned in homework.

This were my many points I had tried very hard (and succeeded i suppose) to get across:
-I know it's because of homework and where I never made up my work. This past week I've been doing most of my homework in study hall and brought the rest home and do it. I've also been bringing my science and history book home so I could study. My friends have also been helping, like Hannah as been helping me catch up on my work i've missed in science. Another one of my friends have been helping me get my math homework done and I call them when I need help in anything (trying to secure the phone). I've also been working on extra credit in things like history. I've already turned in like two things and i'm about to start working on some reports about people, because I can find stuff on the internet (this was to help me secure the laptop :] )  I've been working a lot harder this past week and I will keep working harder. I'll bring it up. 

I repeated most of this stuff until I knew she understood. She just talked a minute and really wasn't all that mad at all. The new rule is when I get home my cell phone goes on the table until I show her my completed homework then I get it back! Also I have to have at least a low C on the report card. 

Through most of it I stayed strong (haha) but toward the end the tears came. Also toward the end I was so happy and smiling. Therefore I was smiling, crying, and when she just starting talking about when I was getting out of school I started laughing "Your talking about springbreak?! I thought you'd be so mad."


In other quick news....
-Today I got my bottom braces on :(
-Lauren and I are starting to talk more
-Kyle and I have made some friend progress
-I decided I didn't want to make progress and I wasn't going to talk to him as much
-I deleted his number :)
-and Austin was bothered by me talking to him haa...
- Speaking of Kyle and Austin, Kyle and I were playing the question game and he asked "Does Jamie ever miss Kyle?" Which 1. bothered me, because Austin and I talk in 3rd person sometimes and 2. he was loving those type questions that night, and I wasn't. I replied with "Not since I've meet Austin." Then he just said "Ooh."
-He also asked questions like "Would you ever go back out with me?" and there was another, but I don't remember, they were all negative answers toward him though.
-Um.. other stuff happened but i'm in a hurry!

Quick things I want to say to people, but don't have time to comment them!

-Emily I read your blog! Try posting and deleting the others! 
-Everyone I'm sooo  happy lol.... random!
- Austin I told you, you wouldn't blog again :)
- Megan I am alive, as you probably know by now. I hope you've realized anyways and Jameson singing to you sounds fantastic, I wish I was you! (by the way not really lol I love being me!)

Jamie Is Happy!!!!!

Welcome Back Me!

0 comments: